About Pressure Cleaning
Our Job done right LLC team has 20 years of experience! Our mission is to insure our property managers and home owners piece of mind when pressure cleaning there investments properties. We are on call 24 hours a day/7 days a week. Our services include pressure cleaning of roofs, driveways, sidewalks and walls. All maintenance emergencies are handled quickly and in a cost-efficient manner. Job Done Right LLC Employees are qualified and skilled professionals, thereby ensuring our owners’ and agents’ protection. We also provide free estimates if needed.Our years of experience will save you hundreds of dollars and give you the peace of mind that the job is being handled properly.We certainly look forward to hearing from you soon.If you have any questionin the process of engaging us as a vendor for your company or home, please do not hesitate to call or email us at the information provided. We thank you in advance for this wonderful opportunity.
Point To Remember
- To start with, you will need a proper pressure washer, gloves, approved chemicals, eye protection equipment, water source, power source and accessories.
- Use a power washer with adequate pressure, preferably 3000 psi and with a flow rate of at least 4-5 gallons per minute.
- Choose a wheel mounted pressure cleaner.This will allow you to clean a far greater concrete surface area in quicker time span.
- A rotary nozzle does a far better job of cleaning concrete surfaces than the regular fan nozzle. This is because a rotary nozzle sprays the water in a circular fashion and at a higher speed.
- A hot washer pressure washer does the cleaning job much better than a cold-water pressure washer. The former costs more and the choice will depend on your budget. Hot washer equipment cleans faster and is the preferred choice for large commercial applications.